Zunch Labs Telecom Solutions LLC
New Jersey / New York
We offer career advancement, a work-life balance, and great pay.
Zunch Labs is a rapidly growing telecom workforce and field services company based in Plano, Texas that offers its employees a clear path for advancement, top industry compensation, work-life balance, diversity, and team-building activities and events.
Each day, Zunch Labs Telecom Solutions connects people to meaningful work across the wide range of telecom skills and is on the cutting-edge of the 5G and digital transformation of the telecom sector and we are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our goal is to be the partner of choice for the world’s leading telecom service providers by helping them create, build, and maintain the most innovative, reliable, and cost-effective telecom systems and to meet their needs through the rapid deployment of their products and services.
- We believe in finding, retaining, and providing the best telecom talent to serve our customer’s needs and to inspire and implement the best telecom workforce solutions.
We’re looking for a Telecom Frame Attendant. The pay range we’re offering is $40k to $55k. We offer a generous compensation plan based on industry standards and your experience.
- We proudly offer comprehensive and competitive benefits programs to our employees and their families.
- Medical – company pays 80-90% of employee cost and contributes to over half of dependent premium.
- Dental and Vision – company pays 60% of employee cost and 50% of dependent premium.
- FSA – Flexible Spending Account.
- HSA – Health Savings Account.
- Employer paid basic life, short term disability, and long-term disability for eligible employees.
- 401k Plan – day one eligibility; company match; fully vested – no waiting period.
- Experience with Central Office wiring and equipment installation.
- Experience mounting cabinets and equipment.
- Experience running fiber in FPS, on cable horns and in cable rack.
- Knowledge of fiber bend radius limitation and proper sewing and lacing (such as Chicago Stitch).
- Trained and experience cleaning and connecting fibers.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb ladders and work under raised floors.
- Ability to write, hear, understand, and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone in English.
- Ability to provide written job status reports in Microsoft Word, Excel, or email.
- Ability to travel between job sites and material depots.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Willing to work during days/nights/weekends and be on-call depending on project demands.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Field Technician will work as part of a two-man team to support equipment consolidation activities. Technicians will inventory connectivity records, record front/back equipment views, run replacement cabling, and disconnect/connect cabling as required.
- Perform on-site physical audits.
- Verify and update connectivity records in Excel.
- Create diagram of front/back equipment views in Excel.
- Follow wiring lists for replacement cabling.
- Work with remote test center for disconnecting and transitioning to connections with reused or new cables.
- Remove any unused or non-functional equipment.
- Disassemble equipment frames, cable racks and other auxiliary frames.
- Open and close cable holes when necessary.
- Perform installation, maintenance, and repairs of central office equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and service activation and deactivation of office equipment.
- Use manual and power tools safely and effectively to perform installations and repairs.
- Perform inspection and maintenance activities.
- Ability to interface with customers.
- Provide written and verbal updates to customers and internal team.
- Comply with health, safety, and environmental policies.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry compensation plan.
- Great benefits.
- Work-life balance.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training.
- Clear path for advancement.
- Quality of management and coworkers.
- Collaborative and forward-thinking team.
- Team spirit.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zunch Labs Telecom Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.